The School of Research and Training has the following objectives:
- To sensitize medical and health scientists regarding ethical issues in homeopathy and biomedical research.
- To increase awareness about research ethics and other related issues among researchers, biomedical institutes and community.
- Establishing ” Research Cell” in the Colleges to educate, enlighten and assist research amongst the students and teaching faculty.
- Identification and Collaboration with leading homeopathic physicians and institutions , globally and nationally,for initiating and conducting research and projects , of clinical and scientific interest and priority.
- Developing multidisciplinary approach to strengthen and advance need-based research fellowship which will have impact on the currently used diagnostic, prophylactic and therapeutic strategies of healthcare management.
- Designing and deploying programmes to aid the National Health Polices and meeting the national health care needs.
- To promote interdisciplinary research fellowship activities at national and international level.
- To promote academia – industry collaboration.
- To improve infrastructure facilities to promote science of homoeopathic medicine.
- To build and strengthen human resources.
- To create database for research fellowship activities.
- To offer scholarship for students and teachers and faculty, nationally and internationally.