It will be a two yearly activity. Research workers from various disciplines will have opportunity to present their original research work. Various issues related to interdisciplinary research will be discussed. In addition, there will be specific training programmes in individual specialties (e.g. Clinical pharmacology, panchankarma therapies, research techniques in surgical practice.) Junior and senior fellowship programmes for research activities will be announced after October . Travel fellowship for transfer of technology ( from research institutes in India will also be offered.)
Need for The Research Cell
- Research activities undertaken by various medical colleges in isolation.
- Repetition of research projects.
- Research limited to certain pockets.
- No communication.
- Lack of documentation.
- Malutilization of funds.
- Lack of expertise.
- Lack of adherence to GCP and GLP
- Credibility of research outcome?
To overcome these lacunae, Research Cell of School of Research & Training has been established.
RESEARCH CELL OF S. R. T
Division of Duties.
- Central coordinating committee.
- Central bio-statistical monitoring unit.
- Central Ethics committee/review board.
- Senior Research co-ordinator.
- Social Scientist.
- Project planning cell.
- Research Analyst.
- Research Evaluator.