These projects will be undertaken on thrust areas in collaboration with the following organizations. Research Cell of SRT will serve as a facilitator for these activities and will get them done through various colleges affiliated to the School of Research and Training.
- WHO UNICEF,
- DFID ( British High Commission)
- HDRI ,
- ROBERT BOSCH INSTITUTE (GERMANY),
- NCCAM ( US )
- DBT : Gene banks, bioconservation.
- CSIR : Standardization /QC / Toxicology.
- ICMR: Clinical evaluation.
- ISM : Research on alternative medicine/drugs policies.
- CDRI DST : Experimental /Clinical Evaluation.
- Summer vacation studentships for short term research projects under the supervision of guide.
- Junior and Senior fellowship programmes for research activities.
- Travel fellowship ( To Research Institutes in INDIA ) for exchange of technology.
TRAINING PROGRAMMES FOR HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT
- Training in Research Methodology.
- Workshops on GCP/GLP
- Scientific communication skills.
- Specific training programmes ( e. g. Clinical pharmacology, panchakarma therapies, research techniques in surgical practice )
- These training programmes will be held initially and later on the trained personnel in different colleges will undertake this activity.
CONVENTION ON INTERDISCIPLINARY RESEARCH TO FACILITATE COMMUNICATION
- It will be a two yearly activity. Research fellows from various disciplines will have opportunity to present their original research work. Various issues related to interdisciplinary research will be discussed
DEPARTMENT OF CENTRES FOR ADVANCED RESEARCH
- Identification of institutes, which have facilities and manpower for carrying out research activities.
DEVELOPMENT OF TECHNICAL INFRASTRUCTURE
- Division of biostatistics.
- Documentation and library ( To formulate database regarding research activities ongoing in various colleges, to produce monographs/booklets on research outcomes, to dissemination information.)
- Laboratory engineering services ( Regional instrumentation centres )
- Technical information, industrial liaison & Planning.
- Administration and finance division.
- Project on Rational Use of Drugs.
- Studentship programme.