- Rural Family Health Adoption Programme : The SRT has been adopting villages under Rural Family Health Adoption Programme. A regular monthly follow-up has been an integral and essential component of the Programme.
- Health Education In Rural Areas : The SRT has developed a Health Education Wing under the Dept. of Community Health education.
- Participation in “Out-reach” programmes : The research fellow and staff regularly attend all”out-reach” programmes like Medical Camps, Extension OPDs, Mobile Clinics etc. This enables the fellow to expose to the rural real life situations and correlate health and disease patterns with environment, customs and cultures and socio-economic conditions of the rural people.
- Problem- Based Learning : The institute is actively involved in studying the feasibility of introducing the problem-based Learning in Homoeopathic Medical Education & Research.
- Seminars : The SRT organizes regular seminars on important topics based on integrated and problem based learning. The details of the seminars to be organized are furnished.
- International Staff Exchange and Elective Programmes for collaborative studies