Code of Faculty
The Code of Faculty for the School of Research and Training are:
1. The faculty shall be the Academic Executive & Administrative officer of the SRT, responsible for development of RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP programme of the SRT.
2. He shall supervise & monitor the RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP programme in general ,as may deemed fit & necessary to ensure SKILL ,PERFORMANCE & EFFICACY.
3. The faculty shall act as
- Senior research co-ordinator
- Social scientist.
- Community leader.
- Member of Project planning cell.
- Health Planner.
- Ethical committee member.
- Research Analyst
- Research Evaluator.
- Member of Local Managing Committee.
- Selection committee.
5. The faculty shall exercise such other powers & perform such other duties as confined to him from time to time as may be deemed necessary & fit by Director/co-ordinator in consultation with ——-faculty.
6. The faculty shall convene the meeting of the staff, book selection committee, fellow council etc. at regular interval.
7. Faculty shall propose for the establishment of departments, research, spiritual healing center, research workshop, higher learning center ,library, laboratories, museum, academic service unit etc. as may be deemed necessary in the SRT.
8. Recommend the proposals of fellowship, traveling fellowship, scholarship, studentship. etc.
9. To review periodically the utility and practicability of the existing course of research and other activities & the desirability or necessity of reviewing or modifying them in the light of regulation, current knowledge & changing new requirements. ( i.e. Academic & Research audit)
10. To prepare the development plan both short term and long term keeping in view the objective of school.
11. Recommend to the management committee for development & collaborative programme for department/hospital/research/ from time to time.
12. To evaluate & asses activities of the SRT in respect of development & research progress.
13. Organize academic audit of development & collaborative programmes of SRT.